Saturday, 19 December 2015

Qalculate, a nice app.

I was looking for a nice Linux Calculator, with some advanced Facilities, and I was quite happy with gCalc and KCalc. But, SpeedCrunch gave me an idea, what Linux-Calculators should be. So, I tried Quaculate, and I am overjoyed, to see its power. A few monthes ago, I read that Qalculate is taking away the Marketting, from Tally and almost in every field, it is useful, ranging from the Labs of NASA to the PC of an ordinary user. But what makes Qalculate special? Here is a brief list of features: � Display of as-you-type expression parsing and function hints � Enhanced completion � Scaling of result display to vertically fit the window � Enhanced result display with much nicer parentheses � Meta modes � Binary prefixes � Variables and functions And also, It can solve equations, plot, and what more? Whatever you want, the Lord has gifted us with this software. Installation: In Ubuntu, you can use Qalculate-GTK, for more functionality. Just search for the software in Software-Centre, and you can find it. If you prefer KDE, use Qalculate-Qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment