Tuesday, 1 December 2015

A Game of Thrones Parody (part I)

A Game of Thrones Parody


GAME? IT'S GAME O' THRONES!
(Act I: Scene I)


(Enter Eddrad Stark, Will, Bran, Jon Snow, Theon Greyjoy, Ser Rodrik, Robb Stark)


Eddard Stark: Yo niggas!


Bran: Auuoooooooh! (Jon kicks Bran)


Jon: Not now! stfu of i kill u!


Bran: :'(


Will: plz lord stark! i saw white walkers beyond da wall! plz doncha kill me!


Theon: lol


Robb: STFU!


Ser Rodrik: roflol


Eddard Stark: roflolmao!


Will: Oh crap! (Eddard beheads Will )


Eddard: 'kay, now Theon come 'n put ur head here!


Theon: OMG! what're u sayin' Lord Stark?!!!?!


Eddard: I waz kiddin' u pighead Ironman! now go 'n iron my shirts!


Theon: Oh, yeah, of course. See ya... (leaves)


Robb: :D


Eddard Stark: ;)


(Act I Scene II: Godswoo)


Enter Catelyn Stark, Eddard Stark


Cat: So Ned, u killed da guy, rt?


Eddard: Yeah, doncha read ma status updates?


Cat: No, lol


Eddard: roflol. so what's da matter?


Cat: Jon Arryn kicked the bucket.


Eddard: :'(


Cat: And King Robert izzz coming!!!


Eddard: Looks like we've got a big spending ahead, Milady...


Cat: Yeah, lol. Let's sell Theon to the slave market to make some bucks.


Eddard: Good idea! But look what happened to Jorah Mormont.


Cat: True. :(


ACT I Scene 3: Winterfell courtyard


Enter Robert and gang
WINTER IZ COMIN'!


King Robert: Eddy!


Eddard: Robby! (hugs Robert)


Cercei: Ok, so where's the dining hall? I'm hungry.


Robert: STFU U WOMAN! (Kicks Cercei)


Eddard: :D


Catelyn: ^_^


Robert: ;-) (Cercei runs away with Jaime)


Robert: Now brin' me some good, ol' ale! me b' thirsty, me matey!


Eddard: Aye aye cap'n! Theon!!!


Theon: Yes, Lord Stark?


Eddard: Bring ale!!! NOW!!!!! (Theon brings ale)


Robert: THANKS NIGGA, TAKE DIS! (Kicks Theon)


Eddard: And diz iz for ur father! (punches Theon in the belly)


Ser Rodrik: This is for looking like a dumbass! (Smacks Theon)


Hodor: HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR! (beats Theon with a club)


Robert: 'kay me hearty, who b' ye?


Hodor: Hodor!


Robert: From t'day, ye b' known as Lord Hodor, o' House Hodor, Lord of Vaes Dothrak!


Eddard: But Robby, that's not ur land!


Robert: Who cares? lol.


Eddard: roflol


Catelyn: roflolmao


Hodor: Hodor!


ACT I SCENE IV: Great Hall of Winterfell


Behold the man-child!
Robert: Now ye b' bringin' me some grog! t' me, ye buxom beauty! (kisses a serving girl)


Cercei: :'(


Cat: Yo momma!


Cercei: STFU!


Cat: ;-)


Eddard: Yo laddies whatcha doin'?


Cat: Go away! It's girls' party tonight! Hey Sansa come here!


Sansa: Milady queen her grace! I want to marry your son!


Joffrey: :D (now that's one good doable gal)


Cercei: 'kay gal


Sansa: Yippy!


Hodor: Hodor hodor hodor hodor!


Cercei: Bring me more wine!


Cat: Theon! (Theon brings wine to Cercei)


Cercai: Ass of an ironman! Take it! (slaps Theon)


Cat: And suck on dis! (punches Theon in the belly)


Eddard: Here's for ur dad's revolt! (kicks Theon)


Hodor: Hodor hodor hodor hodor! (smacks Theon in his face)


Robert: Stupid son o' a bitch! (thrashes Theon)

No comments:

Post a Comment